Sunday, June 5, 2011

Online chat tonight!

Our next online chat will be tonight, June 5th, at 10 pm Eastern time (9pm central, 8pm mountain, 7pm pacific). 

Please tell others you think would be interested in joining us. This is primarily for those who were once sincere evangelicals and are now, well, not that!

Here's the link... http://www.chatzy.com/269828013784. And, as always, you can go in the room any time you want and see if anyone else is hanging out there.

Let's do this!

Peace


PS I am interested in chatting about the book, "Evolving in Monkey Town," but we can talk about anything you want to talk about!

8 comments:

  1. sorry i missed the chat. I was busy with scouting activities. I went to the chat room later to see the conversation but it would only show the last page. It looked like at least you and D'Ma talked. Maybe one day you'll get more than just 2 at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was disappointed that you weren't there.

    I'll do another one in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the last episode of Sister Wives, and then I thought about joining in...but we old people need our beauty sleep. Maybe I`ll join in next chat. :-)

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice to chat with someone in "real" time instead of trying to have a conversation through blog comments. I look forward to chatting with DoOrDoNot and Zoe as well. Thanks for hosting these, EI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If my calculations are correct, this time comes out as about 4am Monday morning limey time.

    I think its fair to say that it'll be difficult for me to join one of these, but hey, who knows, stranger things have happened :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may mix up the days and times, so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete