Sunday, May 29, 2011

Next online chat will be Sunday night

Doordonot and I had a great chat this morning! It was  a nice start.

Our next chat will be this Sunday night, June 5th, at 10 pm Eastern time (9pm central, 8pm mountain, 7pm pacific). Hopefully this will be a better time for most folks.

Please pass the word on to those you think would be interested. Like I said before, this is primarily for those who were once sincere evangelicals and are now, well, not that!

Here's the link... http://www.chatzy.com/269828013784. And, as always, you can go in the room any time you want and see if anyone else is hanging out there.

Let's do this!

Peace

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed our chat and recommend it to others. I don't know if I can attend the next one or not. We'll be camping with my son's cubscout den, so I don't know about cell phone reception or what will be happening then. But I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I hope you can make it!

    Thank you for spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete